
So after two long years of nursery, Emily went to Sunbeam class on Sunday! She asked me if her nursery teachers would be there and I assured her they would not. So I took her in to opening exercises, re-arranged chairs a bit so she could sit by her friend Makenah and left as she was smiling and waving at other friends. It was great!! They have been taking the 3 year olds to singing time for about 10 minutes each Sunday for the last month and I think that helped with the transition. Whatever it was, I was so glad not to have to deal with any tears. And after class on the way out of church she saw her nursery teachers and smiled and waved to them... so I guess they can be friends now.
I must admit that I was excited to see what she would color in class on the first day and I was not disappointed. A lovely crown :).
No comments:
Post a Comment